CADA Summit 2020
When does registration open for Summit 2020?
When and where is Summit 2020 being held?
- February 12, 2020 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre (MTCC), South Building, Room 801. The event will begin with breakfast at 8:00 a.m. and end with a cocktail hour ending at 6:00 p.m.
How much does it cost to register?
- CADA dealer member price $499.00 + HST
- Non-member price $599.00 + HST
Your registration includes breakfast, lunch, and a cocktails and hors d'oeuvres reception.
What hotel arrangements are available?
Where can I park for Summit 2020?
Who is speaking at Summit 2020?
Where can I see the Summit 2020 agenda?
What meals are included?
- Breakfast and lunch will be served, and there will be a cocktail reception at the end of the day.
I can no longer attend Summit 2020. Can I get a refund?
- We're sorry to hear that you can't make it! Cancellations must be made in writing in order to receive a refund. Cancellations received before January 10, 2020 will receive a full refund. Cancellations received between January 11-24, 2020 will receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be issued after January 24, 2020. You can transfer your CADA Summit 2020 registration to someone else in your company. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
What dress is appropriate at CADA Summit 2020?